YES CLASS CHALET ROCKED. looking forward to movie marathon! :)
2J'09 <3 has been here 9:43 PM
ZOMG CLASS CHALET ROCKS! But it was too short :( -zwx
2J'09 <3 has been here 9:37 PM
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Every hello, comes with a goodbye
I WILL MISS YOU JENO :(
2J'09 <3 has been here 12:41 PM
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Hey people, Reminder, tomorrow will be following day 6 timetable so you can sleep until you shuang3, and reach school at 9 Don't need to wear tie Uhm, have a nice week?
2J'09 <3 has been here 7:26 PM
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Hey JENO :D Its been a long while since we last posted, just a short video that some of the girls already have but not the guys or some others ;D So yeah, enjoy yeah! This was when we were in year one :) Year one class video hurray!
And remember to stay back on friday to take class photo, its gna be only lesser than 3 months till we part ):
2J'09 <3 has been here 8:34 PM
Monday, July 27, 2009
Sorry 2J, the 5 of us did not manage to go into finals
2J'09 <3 has been here 8:10 PM
Monday, July 6, 2009
Hey people, the Influenza A virus is spreading like .___. So, take care k! :D Its the time for people to be sick again, oh gosh. Get well soon to:
Add your name to the list if you're sick too, Jeno will pray for your recovery :D Unless you are Gideon, such a reject hahaha. Oh and remember to finish up your script and send it to the computing teacher :O I havent done mine hahaha. Oh and i think, starting from tmr we're gna be sitting individually D: There's art tmr so bring your 2B pencil and sketchbook/drawingbook .__. BYE :D
2J'09 <3 has been here 4:07 PM
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Hello people, long time since I came class blog! Please check your dhsmail for next semester's timetable :D Or you can try enlarging the screenshot I took of the timetable below. FYI, there will be Science, Recess, ACC, Assembly and RS2 on Monday So bring your science stuff? Remember to bring your ODT and Travel Declaration Form too. I think that's all. Enjoy your remaining school holidays!
2J'09 <3 has been here 7:21 PM
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
THIS IS DAMN PISSING AND SAD NEWS TO ALL OF YOU. Here goes,
24 Jun 2009
7-Day Leave of Absence (LOA) for Students Returning from H1N1 Affected Countries and School’s Precautionary Measures for Week 1 Term 3
1. As part of the measures to reduce the risk of Influenza A (H1N1) among students when school reopens on 29 June, the Ministry of Education (MOE) will issue Leave of Absence (LOA) to all school staff and students returning from affected countries on and after 22 Jun, so that they do not attend school activities for seven calendar days upon their return to Singapore. This will reduce the risk of H1N1 spreading within the school community and in Singapore when school reopens. Junior High students on LOA may be given home-based learning packages, depending on their duration of absence and the type of learning activities missed. Alternatively, these students can also be helped by their teachers to catch up on school work in other ways. Senior High students on LOA will sit for their common tests after their return to school.
2. In addition to LOA for affected students, we will also implement other precautionary measures. We will set up stations at our school gate to screen students and staff when they come to school. We will advise those who have returned from an affected country on or after 22 Jun, but have somehow missed the earlier notification that they are on LOA and should go home. Those who are unwell will also be asked to go home. We will also institute twice-daily temperature taking, and closely monitor our students. In addition, school assemblies will be suspended and CCAs scaled down during the first week after school reopens in order to minimize congregation of school staff and students. There will also be tighter school security. All visitors will be screened for travel history and temperature taking before they can enter our school.
3. The additional measures are part of the precautionary measures that our school has already implemented to prevent the spread of the virus among our staff and students. We will continue to maintain cleanliness of our school premises, remind students of the importance of personal hygiene and monitor students for signs that they may be unwell.
4. We seek your cooperation and understanding in the school’s efforts to implement these measures. Let us work together to keep our schools open, and safeguard the health of our students. In the event that your child registers a fever during his/her daily temperature check, we seek your understanding to bring him/her home to rest. Please also encourage your child to practice good hygiene at home. With your support, we hope that every child can develop such good habits that will last them through life.
Submission of Travel Declaration Form
5. Before the close of Term 2, the school has obtained your child’s travel plans for the June holidays. However, as the travel plans might have changed, all parents are required to re-submit the travel declaration form which is attached separately in the email, when school re-opens.
6. Please complete the form and submit it to the school by one of the following methods:
(i) If your child has not been to any of the affected countries, or has returned from affected countries before 22 Jun and is well, please submit the form by hand through your child when he/she returns to school on Mon 29 Jun; or
(ii) If your child is returning/ has returned from affected countries on and after 22 Jun, please submit the declaration form to the school by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (63442316).
7. The Influenza A (H1N1) affected countries are those considered by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as having community spread and/or are known to have exported cases. As of 23 Jun, these countries are Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Philippines, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States of America. Parents are advised to refer to the MOH website (http://www.moh.gov.sg) for latest updates.
School’s Precautionary Measures for Week 1 Term 3
8. Previously, all Junior High students were informed to report to school by 2.00pm on 29 Jun (Monday) for the Asian Youth Game’s (AYG) Torch Relay Celebration. In view of the current H1N1 situation and the need to minimize congregation, the school has decided to limit the participants of this AYG event to just staff and some student representatives. Thus, Junior High students are not required to attend the event, unless they are performing for the event or selected to participate.
9. Given the above change and the need to carry out a series of precautionary measures before lessons can commence, all students (both Junior High and Senior High) are required to report to school on 29 Jun (Monday) by 8.00am, instead of the usual 9am. To minimize congregation, flag-raising ceremony will be conducted in the classrooms and not the parade square. All students are reminded to bring along their working ODTs to school every day until further notice.
10. For Senior High students, Common Tests will be held as scheduled. However, all common tests during the first week of Term 3 will now be conducted in the classrooms to minimize congregation. For Junior High students, normal lessons will resume on the first day of Term 3. We will inform them of the timetable for that day towards the end of this week.
11. Please note that for the first week of Term 3, only the gates at Tanjong Rhu Road will be opened for vehicular and human traffic. The gates at the Kampong Arang Road will NOT be opened, even to pedestrians. Everyone is to enter the school compound by the Tanjong Rhu gates. This is to enable our staff to ensure that everyone who enters the school compound can be properly screened and where necessary, isolated promptly from the rest of the school community. This may cause some inconveniences to traffic but we would like to seek your understanding on this matter.
12. Given the fluid H1N1 situation, the school may send out further notifications to our students via the school’s Google mail system. All students are reminded to check their Google mail accounts daily for such updates until the school re-opens.
13. Our students’ safety is of utmost concern to us. MOE is in close consultation with MOH and will activate other appropriate measures should there be a need to. We will continue to keep you updated of any new developments. Please contact us at 6345 0533 or email@example.com if you need any clarification. We will be happy to assist you.
Lets congragulate Phang Yong Xin and Sabrina Ho for making it into the special round of SMO in the 7 selected pupils in year 1 and 2 ( hey, not bad leh:D)
-claps claps claps
-Tham Yen Yu
2J'09 <3 has been here 10:07 AM
Saturday, June 6, 2009
2J Class chalet ftw!<3
Class chalet photos :D Credits to zhangwenxi! We had loads of fun bonding didnt we? Esp those that came for the mass events like WWW and the bbq :)
And we must thank Wenxi and Yongxin for planning the chalet, Sherlyn for the snacks, Gideon for games(we didnt play) and food, Louis and Ryan for bbq-ing the stuff, Songshan and Jiaying who went all the wayyyyy to buy drinks, Zhaoru for doing the dirty pre bbq-ing work,me for food and those that helped one way or anotherr :D